The Most Adventurous Trip I Have Ever Had

 The Most Adventurous Trip I Have Ever Had


Manami Tanaka

I had a lot of fun during the east coast trip. The trip was for six days as a school trip with my dormitory members and several other groups from other dormitories. We visited so many historical places and several shopping malls and we experienced many interesting things that are different from Spokane. There are three aspects I especially enjoyed during the trip.

First, I enjoyed the unexpected 2-day extension to our stay in Washington D.C. Despite it drastically altered our original schedule, it turned out to be a fun and special experience for me. After waiting at the airport for about six hours for our return flight, we had to move to a hotel to stay for another two nights for the next flight. On top of that, there were three flights we could split and get in and I got the last flight so we had to get up at 3:30am in the early morning and wait at the airport for a flight that leaves at 4:40pm. But weve got to go to some more places during the extra two days of staying there so it turned out to be a lucky event.

Second, I liked our teacher, Cathy so much. She brought a lot of positive energy and made us stay enthusiastic about this trip. She gave out many snacks on the bus to keep up our spirits despite how tired everyone was because of the many irregularities of the trip. Im really thankful to have had Cathy as our teacher in our group.

Lastly, I liked the diverse and cosmopolitan city. Whereas the majority of the people around our dormitory in Spokane are white and English speakers, the US capitals city brought about many opportunities to talk to french, Chinese and many other people from different countries. I really enjoyed talking in different languages other than English.

In short, these three aforementioned aspects which are the extension of our original plans, our awesome teacher and the diverse of the city made my east coast trip into an unforgettable interesting experience Ive ever had.

Comments