Awesome Places I Visited

It was a great week and I won’t forget the memories. I went on the East Coast trip from April 4th to 9th. I was very excited to visit there because the East Coast is the place that I have dreamed of. I researched the places I visited a lot before going as well as the places of the Seattle trip. The schedule was very hard for me, but I enjoyed my time a lot and I want to go there again. I appreciate the people who helped me learn about America. Three things impacted me on this trip, famous places in Boston and in Washington D.C. and something important I learned when I returned.

First, there were many wonderful places in Boston. One of my favorite places was Orchard House. It was my favorite place, because I read the book” Little Women” and saw the movie in class, so I already knew about the place. I was very fascinated with the family in terms of their talents. When I entered the house, I could see paper, pianos and walls which have paintings. I knew about the main character “Jo” who was good at writing, but I was surprised that all her sisters had their own hobbies and talents. I learned the importance of never giving up on my dreams. Boston was a very historical and attractive city.

Second, The Smithsonian Institute in Washington D.C. also was amazing to me. It was very huge and it had many interesting things. I was not sure that I would have a very good time there, because I wasn’t interested in science at first, but I came to like science when I saw the exhibits in the National Air and Space Museum. It’s because there were many exhibition booths to attract people even if they are children and older. I saw a planetarium and the explanation was in English and I touched a rock from the moon. It was my first time to experience all of them, so I was very excited. I learned the history of airplanes and rockets and also I understood their processes such as many successes and failures. In the Smithsonian Museum, I could enjoy and learn many things even if I was not interested in them at first.

Next, I learned the importance of my friends and people concerned with me when I returned. I was so tired after the trip that I had a high fever and was sick due to a late flight on the last day of the trip. It was very hard for me, because I couldn’t experience a healthy life after coming back to Spokane. However, I had enough time to think about being thankful while I was sick. I realized how important people around me are. I couldn’t enjoy the trip without my friends, tour guides, and MFWI teachers who taught me about all these good places on the East Coast. I want to appreciate them, and I will not forget this wonderful time on the East Coast Trip. I learned the importance of always having a lot of thanks.

This trip was one of my favorite memories. I learned American culture in Orchard House and American history in the Smithsonian Museum. The most important thing I learned is to appreciate people. I enjoyed this trip because many people helped to me have a good time. I will not forget this memory and I want to study and go there again by myself.

Comments