My best experience on the East Coast Trip.

        April 4th to 9th, my Travel group 2 went to east coast trip for a week. We visited famous places in Boston and Washington D.C. during this trip. All the places we visited was very nice and they helped our study of American History but I choose my best three things in this trip. They are Plymouth plantation, Harvard University and Smithsonian museums. In Plymouth plantation, I could talk with citizens and learn about 17 centuries. In Harvard University, I could look around University and learned about University. In Smithsonian museum, I went to Air and space museum and National gallery of art. 


    

    First of all, I enjoyed talking with actors and travel in Plymouth Plantation. My group member and I was very exited because people in Plymouth plantation acts like real citizens in 17 centuries. In this place, we can travel to 17 century and we can see how they live in 17 centuries. And we also can talk with citizens. We talked with a woman who live with her husband and she told us that she moved here three years ago. She asked where we from, and we answered we are from Japan. She doesn't know about Japan! I was surprised. It was most interesting thing in this place.








   Second, I could enjoy looking around in Harvard University. We looked around campus and learned about university. The constructions in Harvard university are very old and they have historical and classical styles. We learned we can't go inside of university building without ID card. I was sorry about it because I was interested in inside of buildings. We also saw statue, library,church, and many other buildings in this campus. All buildings in this campus were beautiful and I was surprised and interested in all buildings in this campus.

  


    Third, Smithsonian museum is my favorite place. I could see the thing what I interested in. I went to air and space museum and national gallery of art. I am interested in Airplane and arts for a long time so I really enjoyed the museum! I also could see plane that used in World War and we could learn about WW2 as well. It was a valuable experience for me because I am really interested in this topic. I also went to National gallery of art. Art is also my favorite thing and this museum have Monet's art and Gogh's art that my favorite painters. They were so nice and beautiful. I was moved when I see them. I also saw the sculpture related Greek mythology. They were also beautiful and graceful. I was really happy to visit these museums and I could learn about many things I am interested in.










    In conclusion, in East Coast Trip, I enjoyed these three things the most and they helped my studying. In Plymouth plantation, l could enjoy talking with actors and we could see how they live in 17 centuries. In Harvard university, I could look around and could see many buildings in Harvard University. In Smithsonian museum, I could see and learn many things what I am interested in . These experiences are valuable and I really enjoyed every moment.

Comments