I went to East coast trip with TG2 members on the beginning
of April and I had a great time. Every things I experienced were interesting and special. Because I have never been all of the places. And the places were quit different from Japanese places. Especially, I picked up the three places where
I went. These are
Quincy Market, Old North Church, and White House where I experienced interesting and special things.
![]() |
| Interesting and lively Quincy Market |
First, I want to mention about the interesting and special things which I found at QuincyMarket. This is very traditional market in US and personally, I really like
market in the world. So I was looking forward to going there. And when I went
there, there was a lot of people and busy. I heard that there is famous for
clam chowder, so ate it. It was so good than I expected. The interesting things
that I noticed there were people played piano freely and they were selling many
kinds of stuff. Usually, I have never seen people are playing the piano at a
market. That's why I was really surprised about it and it was really
interesting for me. And in Japan, people are just selling food at a market and
sometimes just a little bit clothes or something. But at Quincy Market, they
were also selling clothes, paper crafts, interior stuff, make up stuff, and so
on. We can buy everything we want there. It was really interesting for me. And
I think the atmosphere is completely different from Japanese one. So I had a
special time there.
![]() |
| Beautiful Old North Church |
Second I want to mention about the interesting things and special experience which I found and experienced at Old North Church. This was the only church we went during the East coast trip. And
the church was so beautiful and we had learned about the church before we went
there. So I was excited to see there. And the interesting thing that I found
there was the style of the seats. My image of church's seats is just seats are
lining and there is no door with seat. However this church's chair has doors in
each seats and they are like a box. The seats are all separated and individuated.
And one special thing that I experienced there was the seat which I sat
accidentally was the seat where Theodore Roosevelt sat in 1912. I was really
surprised and this was a really special thing for me. In this way this place
was very interesting and I could experience these special things there.
| Interesting and beautiful White House |
Third, I want to mention about interesting things which I noticed at White House. It is the place where I really wanted to go. So I was happy to be able to go there.
Actually, the weather was so nice and warm. White house was so beautiful, and
it matches with the good weather. And the tulip was so beautiful as well. And I
knew a little about the American politics, there was the people who resisted about recent American politics. I think it was so interesting. Because I felt that American people are really open to say their opinion about politics. I heard that it is taboo to ask about politics to American people. However, people say it a lot than I expected. And I think it was a special
opportunity to be able to see that. I could feel real American politics there.
And to be able to see these things are really interesting and special
opportunity for me.
In conclusion, I could experience
especially these interesting and special things. However I could experience not
only these things but also other things as well. East coast trip was so
memorable experience and I won't be able to go these places at the same time. I
could learn lots of things through this experiences and I could know about
American history. That's why these are so interesting and special for me.


Comments