Impressive and Unforgettable East Coast Trip

From April 4th to April 9th, I had East Coast Trip with TG2 members. During our six days’ trip, we went to so many places and it is difficult to count. They were beautiful, impressive and interesting. We stayed first three days in Boston and the last three days in Washington D.C. It was my first time to visit east coast, so everything was new for me. We learned a lot about American history and we could visit places where we had learned. It was good review for me and helps me to understand American history more deeply. It is very difficult for me to choose the my favorite places on the East Coast Trip, but I would like to introduce three places that were my favorite and most impressive.

Beautiful and Cute Orchard House 
Orchard House was so impressive to me. I was surprised because it is different from the house I expected. It is beautiful, but small house. When I entered inside of the house, I realized that its ceiling is very low and stairs are narrow. It reminds me of the doll house that I played with when I was a child. And coming in to Luisa’s room, there were pictures of owls on the wall, drawn by May. The guide said that when Louisa got sick, May drew them to encourage her sister. It was heart-warming story, and I realized that Alcott sisters were very close. Visiting Orchard House, I could learn that seeing with my eyes and seeing pictures are totally different. This visit got me more interested in literary places.
The Best Lobster Roll I ever had

Quincy Market was a wonderful place, and this is one of the places that I really want to recommend. When I stood in front of the entrance, it looked not so big. After entering inside of the market, I was surprised because it was much bigger than I expected, and there are so many kinds of shops and restaurants. The most memorable thing is Lobster Roll. We were so hungry when we arrived there, so we immediately decided to eat it. It is difficult to explain in words, it made me feel like a heaven. It was 16 dollars and it seems expensive for lunch, but I think it was worth to pay. If I could, I really want to eat it again before we go back to Japan. I was very satisfied with the time I spent there.
The White House On a Beautiful Sunny Day

The White House is one of the places where I want to visit before I die. It was nice weather and many people were in front of it. Its atmosphere was interesting for me because there were policemen and women, but some people held a small demonstration and next to them, tourists were taking pictures. I wish I could get closer more to see the White House clearly, but watching how people act was curious for me. I was very happy to visit there. My dream came true.

Six days during our East Coast Trip passed quickly and I miss that time. Every place where we visit was unforgettable. Through visiting historical or memorial places, I could review what we learned in American Studies class and it encouraged me to study hard. Everything I saw, listened, learned, ate and experienced during this trip was stimulate and I will not forget them. I really want to go back to East Coast in the future.

Comments