I
went on the East coast trip from April 5th to April 10th
with my travel group 3 members. We went to Boston and Washington D.C. for
two days each. We traveled Boston by the air plane. We left for Washington D.C.
from Boston by a train which is owned by Amtrak. We visited many famous and
popular places. For example, we went to Orchard house, Plimoth Plantation,
Quincy Market, The White House and the Smithonian Institution. I could enjoy
all places I visited. There are three things that I enjoyed the most.
![]() |
| Interesting Plimoth Plantation |
First,
I had a great time in Plimoth Plantation. We went there on the second day.
There were actors who behave like 17th century’s people. I couldn’t
find actors easily because there weren’t so much actors. I saw only two or
three actors in the 17th century English village. I could find an
actor and ask questions. It was fun to talk with her. Then I went to the Wampanoag Homesite. I talked to an actor who was making a canoe. I could listen to his interesting talking about canoe. After walking around those villages, we ate Thanks Giving Buffet. It was my first time to eat Thanks Giving
meal. They were delicious. It was interesting place.
| Delicious Lobster Salad Roll |
Second,
I spend a wonderful time in Quincy Market. We went there on the third day.
There were many entertaining performers, interesting stores and shops. I ate
lobster salad roll. It was so good. I think it was the best thing I had in the
East Coast Trip. I saw the exciting performance while I was eating it. The
performer rode an unicycle and juggled knives. It was thrilling performance so
I like it. It was my first time to see a performer so it was very interesting. I could have fun at Quincy Market.
![]() |
| Beautiful Washington Monument |
Third,
I enjoyed visiting the White House and the Washington Monument We went to the White house on the 5th day. We could see the Washington Monument
from memorials, the capitol and the Smithonian Institution. I really wanted to
see those because my favorite novel takes place in those places. I was very
excited when I saw them. In the story of it, a squirrel appears so I wanted to
see it, too. When I visit the White House, I could see it. I got really excited
to be able to see it. I had a wonderful time.
As
I mentioned, I really enjoyed Plimoth Plantation, Quincy Market, the White
House and the Washington Monument. It is because talking with an actor was fun,
I liked the lobster salad roll and I could see the place that the story of my
favorite novel takes place those places. The East Coast Trip was an exciting
and memorable trip for me.


Comments