Interesting things that I noticed in Seattle trip



 I went to Seattle this weekends. And I had very good time. And I found three interesting things. First, the interesting things what I noticed in museums and shopping places, and second the interesting places where I went and compared to Japan, and third, the interesting things what I noticed in Seattle. So I want to introduce about them.

 An Interesting museum in Seattle
 First, I noticed interesting things in museums. We went to lots of museums. First, I noticed at the museum that the Native American are looks like Asian people. So I was surprised about it. Because I thought that Native Americans look like not Asian. I thought our ancients are very similar. It was unexpected thing for me. So it was interesting for me. And I notice that in Seattle, salmon is so famous. I saw a lot of salmons at museums. It was the first time to see a salmon at museums. And I thought it was really unique and we can see them only in Seattle.


Interesting Pike Place Market
 Second, the interesting place where I went and I compared to Japan. The most interesting place for me was Pike Place Market. Because I really like this kind of market in the world. So I was excited to go there. But there was more good than I expected. In Japan, I sometime go to market with my grandparents. That's why I know about Japanese market. Some part of them are really similar to Japan. However, the products they sell are little different from Japan. For example, usually we don’t have sausages or cakes in markets in Japan. However, the way of selling fish and meats are similar to Japan. And the place was near from port. And I live in Kobe. And Kobe also has port. That's why I sometimes felt my hometown at Pike Place Market.
Interesting place Seattle

 Third, the things which I noticed in Seattle there is a lot of Asian people. I heard Seattle is the largest population of Asian people in the US. So I expected about it. But, I saw more Asian people than I expected. I saw Japanese people. but mostly I saw was Chinese people. I was really surprised about it. Because I didn't see Asian people in Spokane as much as in Seattle. So I felt America has a lot of races. I saw interesting American culture there.
  
 In conclusion, this was the first time to go to Seattle for me. And I found lots of interesting things at museums, Pike Place Market and while I stayed in Seattle. And I could experience and learn about different cultures for example, cultural things, traditional things and also modern things in Seattle. I think I cannot learn these things in other places. Because American states are all different and they have their own cultures. That’s why I am looking forward go to East coast trip. And see lots of things and places and I want to learn about different cultures.


Comments