finding out how wonderful Seattle is




When I get America, I thought America is very big and it has a lot of wonderful places. I felt that thing more deeply through for three days the west coast trip from march 10th to 12th. I had waiting for a long time to go there. It was the first time for me to go to Seattle, therefore all of places where we went were very exciting. I enjoyed especially Safeco Field, Pike Place Market and The Space Needle.

 First, Safeco Field was the first place where we went and there are a lot of wonderful things. It is a baseball stadium located in Seattle, Washington and the home of the Seattle Mariners of Major League Baseball. It was the first time to go to a baseball stadium in another country, therefore I was really excited. Before I get there, I couldn't imagine how big it is, however, it was a little small compare with the baseball stadium in Koshien, Nishinomiya. I thought it is much bigger that I expected, however, it has a seating capacity of 47,943 for baseball. I could see very beautiful grasses and they were taken care very carefully. The Safeco Field was the best place to visit the first.


 The next place where I was excited was Pike Place Market. When I got there, I felt ethnic atmosphere, because there were a lot of international people, such as American, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, English and so on. I think it is very wonderful thing to be able to see many races in the same time. I can not see such many races in the same time in Japan, therefore I was very excited.




 The last place where I was really amazed was the Space Needle. It was the place where I was really looking forward to going, because I heard that the brunch is really good and the view from the top of the Space Needle. I could look out over Seattle and the view was really amazing. And brunch was also amazing. There were a lot of kinds of food, such as cinnamon roll, muffin, scrambled egg, salmon and so on. It was worth going on the last day.




 In conclusion, I could find out that America is amazing and Seattle has also wonderful place, such as Safeco Field, Pike place Market and Space Needle through this trip. All what I saw were wonderful and I enjoyed very much.




Comments