An Amazing Trip



I went to Seattle on a school trip from March 11th to 13th. We left Friday morning and came back Sunday evening. This overseas study is my first experience to come to the U.S.A., so of course this was my first time to go to Seattle! It was tiring for me to go there by bus because it took about five hours!! However, I really enjoyed the trip. There are two things that I enjoyed the most; Safeco Field and riding on our bus.

Good-Looking Green Lawn
First, I enjoyed visiting Safeco Field. Though I am a temporary fan of baseball, it was amazing to visit there. I could go into the inside of the stadium and listen to the guide talk about the details. I was really happy to learn what I did not know! It was also wonderful to be able to see their efforts at growing a natural lawn. The people who work there were extra careful and used equipment to grow the beautiful, strong, and green grass because it always rains in Seattle. The next time I watch a baseball game played in this stadium on TV, I would pay attention not only to how the players play, but also how beautiful the grass is. This experience in Safeco Field was so cool that I will not forget.

Second, I had a good time while we were riding on the bus. Our driver always drove safely and was kind during the trip. I was glad to have him as our driver. I also liked our tour guide and trip escort, Sarah. They told us interesting information and provided quiz games to us. They pleased me a lot! They were geniuses at making students happy. They made us motivated by giving us stickers and compliments. Actually, at first, I was worried about whether I could enjoy the trip or not because I thought I did not research enough about Seattle before the trip, but I did not have to be worried about it because they were there! Because of all of these, the time on the bus was fabulous.

Great Group16
To sum up, I experienced a lot of things during the Seattle Trip. I did not feel tired at all because of them, and the scenery was changing all the time. I cannot experience such things in Japan. I hope our next trip will be exciting like this amazing Seattle Trip!


Comments