Wonderful trip!!

We went on West Coast Trip from March 13 to 15, and we visited a lot of places to learn about many things. We traveled by bus with group member who lived in the dorm together. We visited for example, Columbia River, Safeco Field, Burke Museum, the first Starbucks, Pike Place Market, University of Washington, the Space Needle and so on. It was my first time to go there. Wherever we visited, we were surrounded by a lot of nature. It made me refreshed, and feel that I want to travel there by myself in the future. There were three points that I really enjoyed about this trip.

First of all, I have never traveled to another country with my friend on a school trip, so it was very precious opportunity for me to spend time with them. We could stay together all the time except for night. We stayed at Red Lion for three days. Fortunately, my room at the hotel had a special option to connect the next room to my room with a door, so it was easy to enter these room next to mine. I was very surprised to know that. After that, the next room's friend entered to my room through the door, and stayed in my room. We stayed up until 3 am, because we enjoyed talking too much about a lot of things. Of course, the next day, we took a nap on the bus. Also we went shopping at Bellevue Square Mall together. I bought cloth for my roommate, it was matching sweters. when I gave one of them to her, she was very glad. So on the third day, we wore these matching sweters. In addition, I really like taking pictures with my friend. The number of the pictures that I took during this trip proved how much I enjoyed these time with them.
Wonderful museum

Secondly, we loved visiting a lot of museums. I was so glad to visit these wonderful museums. However, some of my friends complained that there were too many museums to visit, I 'm not interested in museum. I would rather go shopping than visit museum. But I didn't think so on this trip. We had to take a lot of notes about something according to tour book when we visited to there. I think it was little troublesome, but I enjoyed looking at the exhibitions in the museums. My favorite museum on my trip is Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture. Because there were many exhibitions that fascinated me. I'm interested in ancient fossils like ammonite, dinosaur and so on. So it was really exciting for me.There not only could we learn about Native American Art, but also I could look at exhibitions that I love. But we couldn't have enough time to look at all of them at ours leisure. So I'm sorry for that if I had had enough time, I could have enjoy the musem more and more.



 At Cheesecake Factory
Thirdly, we really enjoyed eating delicious food during this trip. I ate humburger, cheesecake,and spaghetti. Also we could eat brunch at The Space Needle. Of course, it was really different from Common's food. So I ate a lot to store my stomach. As a result, my weight gained 1 kilo gram when I came back to my dorm. I'm really disappointed that, but it was worth eating. So I don't care that. Moreover, my best memory of food is cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory. I love cheesecake. So I have wanted to go to there, since my friend told to me. I ate white chocolate rasberry truffle, because I love rasberry. I was satisfied with its taste. threre is no this shop in Japan, so I can be proud of eating it. Food is very important for me to go to there.
 
In conclusion, I really enjoyed spending with my friends, learning new thing from a lot of museums, eating too much delicious food. This memory was very wonderful, and I won't forget this trip. Also, it encouraged me to want to travel there alone. Of course, this trip was really enjoyable. I had grate time with my friend. But during this trip, I forgot to speak English, I was apt to speak Japanese. It was waste time in that we have many oppotunies to speak English, but my poor mental encouraged me to speak Japanese. I regreted doing that. So I decided to go there again alone. Also, I found new goal that is improve my English to go there alone. I won't forget this trip forever.
 

Comments