I went to the West coast with my group and teacher because I wanted to learn about West culture. I specifically went to Seattle, Tacoma, and Olympia for three days by bus. It took about 5 hours, so I was tired because the bus was very small and very cold. I stayed at Red Lion Inn. That Inn was only good about the bed. The bed was very soft and I could be sleep well. During the 3 days, it was almost always cloudy and sometimes rainy. It was comfortable because I didn’t always use my umbrella. I really enjoyed the West coast trip because I went to many famous places, ate delicious food, and the wether was good. I appreciated to visiting 3 places.
 |
| Huge Safeco Field |
First, I went to Safeco Field. It was very big, tall and huge. I have never been to such a big baseball. When I was high school student, I went to Hanshin Koshien Field. But the scale of Safeco Field was different. I walked on the grass and it was my first time to look up from the field to the seats. I also enter the locker room. I was surprised because I heard they can eat dinner and take a bath in the room. I could sit on a bench that Ichiro sat in not just a regular chair in visiting room, so I was excited at Safeco Field.
 |
| The main Starbucks |
 |
| Powerful Public Pike Market |
Next, I went to Starbucks in Pike Place Market. I was looking forward to going to Starbucks before I went to the West coast because I love the coffee of Starbucks so much!! When I arrived at Pike Place Market, there were many people. The market was powerful and many type of food looks fresh. I wanted to see more but I spend too much times in Starbucks. During visit to the store, I was exhilarated because I could come to the first store of Starbucks. I bought a tumbler and two mugs so, I enjoyed the Pike Place Market.
 |
| Exotic Art Museum |
Finally I went to the Art Museum. It looks modern. When I opened the door, I was really shocked because four or five car were flying! and then it was different see cars. It was interesting and I heard it named “Slowly car accident”. The Art Museum stole my heart. I walked with a guide woman and saw about six pieces of art, but I was especially interesting in the African masks. She didn’t choose and to explain about African masks. It looks funny because these masks face had strange smile. There are not only in the form of human but also in the form of animals that I can’t see in Japan. I think Africa is very unique. I enjoyed the Art Museum.
In conclusion, I could learned with my ear, eyes, nose, feeling about West coast culture. I really appreciated for three days and I was especially excited at Safeco Field, Starbucks in Pike Place Market, and then the Art Museum. During three days, I went to many places, ate a lot of food and met and spoke many people. It’s my wonderful experience. I want to make use of my life.
Comments