I went to the west coast trip on March 20th to 22th. I visited many famous places in Seattle and I noticed that the people, food, and buildings in Seattle were extremly nice. I cannot get over the warm and friendly people, delicious food, tall and beautiful buildings there were. Except the sudden bad shower, it was comfortable and shiny weather. Food was very delicious,especially lasagna, I had it in the Spaghetti Factory near Pike Place Market. I took many photos because I cannot see these beautiful building in Japan. The ownscape and atmosphere of the town made me feel I am really in Hollywood movie. While in Seattle, I visited more than ten places and I found my favorite places, so I am going to introduce my top 3 Seattle trip memories.
![]() |
| SAFECO FIELD |
I was really impressed when I got to Safeco Field; I was almost in tears. Of course I was really impressed by how big it was, but the reason was that it was my special place for me, because before my lovely father was gone, we planned to go there with my family. My father really loved baseball, especially baseball player Ichiro Suzuki who is now on the Miami Marlines. My father played baseball for 17 years and his dream was to go to Safeco field with us. So at the same time, I was really happy to come there, but I little of me felt that I wanted to come visit there with my father. Anyway, I could sit where people are interviewed after finishing a game,and where entering the field and take a lot of photos. It was like a dream because I was in the same place where famous players play baseball.
![]() |
| STARBUCKS |
![]() |
| SPACE NEEDLE |
My image of Seattle and America, was that it was crowded, busy, and the people were not friendly; but it was definitely a stereotype. The food, people, and buildings in Seattle were extremly nice, because as I was taking a photo by myself, and people who just happened to be walking always by always asked me, “Would you like me to take your picture?” I learned from this trip that there are many places in America. I stayed in Spokane and do not go out often so I did not know that there are beautiful and shiny places in America. I could learn a lot of things such as American culture, lifestyle, and about the American people, and I came to like America more and more.



Comments