Nervous experience

Before I visit to Eastern Washington University in my American studies class last week, I was very excited to go but, I was a little worried. This was my first time to visit an American university. I thought I could meet many students at EWU. Of course I saw many student at EWU, but I couldn't talk very much to any of them. I had to interview to some EWU students about their school life. It was my American studies class homework. My partner and I were in the students dining hall looking for someone to interview. There were many students, suddenly I felt very nervous to approaching to them. I was very shy, more than I expected. My friends helped me to speak to EWU students. We interviewed four different people one of the EWU student spoke to me and than answered my questions and he was very friendly. I was still nervous when I was interviewing them, but it was a good experience any way.


Comments