I went to EWU last week, and I noticed that how friendly Americans are! My purpose was to ask some questions to students. I was very nervous, because I have never talk to native people who I don't know. I thought that if they are not friendly, or looks uncomfortable, what should I do? The university is very big and students are more adult-like than me. They ware talking,or looking their PC,or studying.Some people's face ware very serious. That makes me more nervous. It took nerve to start asking question.First, I talked to two women who was talking. As I said hello, they looked at me and smiled with hello. I was relieved to see their smile. While asking question, they didn't make uneasy face and kept smiling.The other student were same. Nobody complained if I couldn't hear what they say at once and nobody refused to answer question. I was very happy. Now I know how Americans are friendly and kind.I took picture of all of them and me, and there are many big smile in my picture.
Comments