Enjoyable Wonderful Unbelievable experience


Last Tuesday, I noticed some unbelievable qualities of American students through asking questions to EWU students at EWU. One of the things I learned is that I met students who talked to us in a very friendly way. At first, I was so nervous about asking them questions. There were many students in the entrance and most of them were talking or studying in there and I thought there's no space to get in. However, I took courage and approach two girls. They didn't look outgoing at the beginning, but they were so warm after I started talking to them. We talked about university life and they suggested that we take a picture together. I was so happy when they said that because I could feel they welcomed us. They looked like they were having a lot of fun of talking and taking pictures. Moreover, I could talk happily and had a great time with them. I had a good experience and I also noticed from this visit that many Americans are approachable.

Comments