Call it fate

Last week I went to Eastern West University also called EWU during usual time my American Studies class and I had a miraculously meeting with a man there. When I had arrived at EWU, I saw many students' smile. So my first impression of EWU was their smiles! These smiles said to me "we are happy.” I was attracted by these smiles. Then I looked at their eyes that were sparkling and they said to me ''I have a dream.” Anyway, I thought EWU was a wonderful place where students can enjoy studying and everyone can have an enjoyable university life there. After I finished my interview homework with my friend, we still had plenty of time to go back to MFWI. So we decided  to speak to an EWU student. The lunch break had ended already, so some of the students begin to move around. We called out to 2 or 3 students, but they answered "It's time to go.” We were depressed. After that we went up the stairs and went to the slightly wide space that people can relax or talk with their friends. I didn't know that I would have a surprising meeting in there with one man. We found a group of 2 guys sitting down on a sofa. They looked very relaxed, and like they were having a good time. We thought they might have a time to talk with us and then we decided to talk to them. One of the two guys said "Hello.” to me in Japanese. We were surprised and asked "Are you Japanese?” "Yes. I'm from Kobe City University and foreign studies student. " At that time I suddenly remembered who he was. Yes, he was my friend from when I was an elementary school student. His name is KOKI and I often played with him! So I was so surprised. He remembering me. I wanted to talk more and more, but time didn't allow because It came the time to go back to MFWI. I was impressed by the miracle. This is an example of happened the life sometimes. We don't know what will happen when we leave our front door or house. Next time I will be sure to wear makeup when I go out side.

Comments