These days, I cannot get up on time. I am used to get up later, and another reason is, my bed is too comfortable. I and my friend have over slept many times. She also can’t get up on time too. We are in trouble with our life. Of course I can sleep three times on holiday. If I have a dream at night, I don't want to come back to real life and wake up. I definitely want to get up more easily. I want to development about the bed! I will name it the miracle bed.
It is not only for the sleeping, but also it is for the waking. I wonder why I cannot get up easily, and how to improve the bed to help me get up. The reason of why, sometimes my iPhone rings and I cannot hear it. I sleep again. It is a big problem. It because we can back to sleep again, another reason, the bed is really comfortable. I want to add function to the bed. The functioning is moving and sound. The functioning of moving is, if you couldn't get up on time, the bed would be shake till you get up. Moreover sometime bed can move strongly, so you will fall on the floor. It is painful, so I recommend you have to get up smoothly. The function of ranging is kind of same as radio alarm. However the bed knows when good time for getting up is. It will be easily to get up with this.
If you use this miracle bed, many people don't be late early morning. Also many people will become strict to the time. Many people should buy my product. I guarantee to be able to get up on time. Your parents will not angry with late for school. Your boss will not also get angry with about getting up. It will make you happy. I will help you good life. However if you forgot set time, it will not work.
Comments