Would you want to stop time if you could do it? I have memories of when I was a child of wanting to live in forever. However good time of my life has been passing quickly. I considered how to stop time over and over again when I was child but now I know that we can't stop time. Also I want to see myself in the future and in the past. If I had super intelligence, I would develop the product "Time Controller.”
![]() |
| Limmited time |
Some people would feel really well but some people would feel boredom because our life is made by time and by our experiences. Could Time Controller improve your life? Everyone knows it is not possible. We must learn a lot of things from mistakes. Then we can grow up as one person and this is our life. Our life consists of our experiences, such as mistakes, success, humiliations, hesitations and so on. However you couldn't grow up as a mature person if you used it. That is why I said that some people would feel boredom if they use the Time Controler.
I think that time is worth more than money. Time is the most worthy thing in the world. If you have boundless time, you can earn more money, study harder and be intelligent. You can do all things that you want to do. However I can't sell you this product because it is too horrible to use by people and we cannot convert time into money. Controlling time overturns conventional wisdom. That is why If I could develop such a product, I would secretly use it.
Image sorce : http://gigazine.net/news/20080207_time_machine/

Comments