Undeniable Difference in Thinking about Time

In Japan, does public transportation always arrive on time? I think that's mostly true. Japanese public transportation is famous all over the world for its exactitude. I thought this is common in every countries but I had one unexpected experience with public transportation’s time deference in America.

In Spokane, I usually take buses when I go shopping on weekends. I always start to wait bus more than ten minutes before the bus schedule but buses never come on time. We have to wait in the cold. However, they sometimes comes too early. My friends said that a bus came ten minutes before and they missed the bus so they were forced to wait an hour for the next bus. In Japan, public transportations can be late a little because of natural disasters but they never leave without waiting.

This is undeniable difference about time between Spokane and Japan. Sometimes it is thought as not so bad, but I think if every transportation’s company follows the way of Japanese companies, it will be much better for people’s life in Spokane.

Comments