| My best friend! |
One example, in American Study class, we learned women in society. I have to interview about who is your admire women in USA, and I asked RA. She answered Sonia Sotomayor. I wonder who she was. I had never heard of her. I went to back my dorm, I asked my Laptop. Sonia Sotomayor is fabulous woman. If I had not come to USA, I'd never know her. In addition it is really hard to know about people's life and thinking in English. Another example is we had to discuss about teen pregnancy. It was really hard topic in Japanese too. We have to talk about this topic in English. It's because our classes are English Only. As a result, I have a lot of information about USA side, but I don't know about Japan side.
I think sometime the homework is really hard for us. We have to push ourselves. We have many chances to learn culture, for example, culture, knowledge and vocabulary. The studying is not only for TOEIC and TOEFL. These many topic and homework will be support my future. I never give up! It's up to me!
Comments