Have you ever seen the magnificent nature of MFWI? Do you
know we can see wild animals at MFWI? I lived in Kakogawa before I came to
the U.S, but I have never seen such beautiful scenery and wild animals there. When
I first saw with my own eyes the grand landscape at MFWI, I was astonished.
Additionally there are a lot of wild animals at MFWI. I can often see squirrels when I go to the cafeteria every morning. They run so fast that I can't get close to them and take a picture but I could take pictures near one of them once. I was excited. She was so pretty and furry. These days I am used to seeing her although I have never seen her in my eyes before. Also I can see deer. That is an unusual scene but I have seen them about 3 times. I learned that deer have group behavior because whenever I meet them, they always are in a group. That is why I felt fear that they might attack me. However, it was an unbelievable scene for me that there are deer in MFWI campus. I think MFWI is in nature so I can come into contact with wild animals.
| mystical sunset |
I saw the pure white landscape of snow when I
arrived at Spokane one month ago. My friends and I dived into the snow
unconsciously. It was a very unusual landscape for us who live in Kansai area.
I felt it seemed to be powder snow when I touched it. We enjoyed this powder
snow fully. When I arrived at my dormitory, I was amazed by the scenery of neat
rows of streets and houses. The MFWI dormitory design are so cute and
interesting for us. The dormitories harmonize with nature. I walked on the lawn
and looked up the sky then I was moved by size of the sky. I have never seen
sky like this when I lived in Kakogawa. Also I can see the rainbow
colored sky at sunset. When I saw such a sunset at first, I felt it was
mystical beauty and I was glued to the mystical sunset. There are no
high-rise structures and there is pure fresh air so I could see that.
My heart jumped at the thought of my life in the coming month. I thought that
our campus is part of Spokane nature.
| nimble squirrel |
Additionally there are a lot of wild animals at MFWI. I can often see squirrels when I go to the cafeteria every morning. They run so fast that I can't get close to them and take a picture but I could take pictures near one of them once. I was excited. She was so pretty and furry. These days I am used to seeing her although I have never seen her in my eyes before. Also I can see deer. That is an unusual scene but I have seen them about 3 times. I learned that deer have group behavior because whenever I meet them, they always are in a group. That is why I felt fear that they might attack me. However, it was an unbelievable scene for me that there are deer in MFWI campus. I think MFWI is in nature so I can come into contact with wild animals.
I have never lived
in Mother Nature like this in my life so I am having a good time my
life at MFWI. When I came to the U.S., I experienced a lot of valuable
experiences. I didn't like nature when I was in Japan, but now I like
it. Also I couldn't feel that nature is beautiful but now I can
feel nature is wonderful. I can grow up as a person because of the magnificent
nature. I want to live in magnificent nature from now on.
Comments