Fantastic story

We can do it!!!
It is my first time to visit America and I was very worried about new life before I came here. However, Many teachers and RAs are so friendly so we can talk to them about anything, anytime, and anywhere! This is helped me a lot to become accustom to living in MFWI. And I had an office hour with Kathy. It was marvelous!

Last week, I wandered into weston building to interview her as a homework with Yuriko who is one of my friends. In weston,We happened to see Sumika, who is also one of my friends. She was in front of the door of Kathy’s room to make an appointment for Kathy’s office hour. I didn’t know Kathy had office hour but I became very interested in talking with her. We decided to sign up for it with Sumika. The day of office hour with Kathy finally came. I had been looking forward to it. We enjoyed the office hour and talked her for an hour. We asked many questions about her and she answered all of them kindly. Her most interesting story of her is that she is big fan of God, so she always cherishes and loves everything around her. Additionally She became a P.E. teacher after her first college graduation. At age 50, she started to study teaching English to foreigners at an university again, and she became a English teacher.After that she took her present position at MFWI. She always believes her favorite word is “we can do it”.

Kathy’s story was fabulous! I had thought that office hour is the place which students have just conversations with teachers,so her story unexpectedly moved me. I found that she is really strong woman and I admired by her. Talking with her made me more positive and active. I was happy to have a chance to talk with her.

Photo source:en.wikipedia.org

Comments