I had a great time during a restaurant visit in conversation class two weeks ago. The restaurant I visited was Red Robin. That restaurant is in downtown, Spokane. We can order hamburgers, French fries, Fried chicken, salads, and so on there. There were two things that surprised me at this restaurant.
The first thing which surprised me is the size of foods because they were very big. I ordered a hamburger with French fries and a vanilla shake. As soon as I saw them, I was shocked by the size of them. It was too hard for me to eat all of the meal. Fortunately, we could get a doggy-bag, so I could take the thing that I was not able to eat back home. I was glad to eat the meal which is different from Japan.
Secondly, I was amazed at the attitude of a waiter. he was a handsome guy. He came to our table and told us about the speciality menu of that restaurant. Moreover when I didn't know anything about drinks. he explained about the taste and the size of that kindly. After carrying dishes, they often came to us, and said that "Is everything okay?" or " How is the taste?" Thanks to such a nice waiter, I could enjoy experience the whole time. I have never experience such a waiter in Japan. I felt that they are more friendly than those of Japan. I could understand the reason we should pay a tip for a restaurant because the service of the restaurant is very nice.
For these reasons, I could spend such a great time in Red Robin. I noticed that American restaurant system and atmosphere are different from Japanese restaurant. I want to go many other restaurants in America from now on.
The first thing which surprised me is the size of foods because they were very big. I ordered a hamburger with French fries and a vanilla shake. As soon as I saw them, I was shocked by the size of them. It was too hard for me to eat all of the meal. Fortunately, we could get a doggy-bag, so I could take the thing that I was not able to eat back home. I was glad to eat the meal which is different from Japan.
![]() |
| Wonderful hamburger!! |
For these reasons, I could spend such a great time in Red Robin. I noticed that American restaurant system and atmosphere are different from Japanese restaurant. I want to go many other restaurants in America from now on.

Comments