My Strong Will

What is my goal? Before I came here, I had never thought about this topic so much, howver, now is defferent. The reason why I selected this university and this study program is because I wanted to experience the group life. As I am an only child, sometimes I feel the importance of expeience the group life. Through this chance, I want to grow up myself, and I also hope to gain two things!!


My wonderful classmates
First, As I strongly want to use English in the future, I have to improve my Englsh skill more. This is my main goal and natural thing, but I am sure I will learn more important things through the life at MFWI, and that is exactly consideration for others and tough mind. For instance, we are now sharing the time with our group members, which means that we have to corporate with each other. Like these learning is the thing that we will never experience.

Second, I can connect with people's various sense of value. This is really interesting, and I also believe that these will be a good sorce of my thought. By learning another language, I want to respect about our differences. Same as this idea, I want to accept various opinions. In the future, There will be a lot of unbelievable things or new thoughts. To touch the various opinions will be precious treasure for me. Can you imagine the life that the girls spend their time for four months in same place? I can say that these notice will be my best learning forever.


First book I read in the USA
 
My goal in this four months is to make my English skill more useful one to have conversation with many people. In addition to this, I want to learn the social skill too. If I have only good English skill or some abilities, it will not work. Social skill will be related to our fantastic encounters.  My goal is not just only one or two things, however, my present goal is to learn both communication skills and Social skills here at MFWI.