About two months have past since I came to Spokane. Finally, I could go to Seattle! MFWI students with some teachers and escorts went there by bus, so it took about 5 hours from Spokane. However, the view from the bus was really good, and I felt the great nature of Washington state. I was surprised at the city of Seattle. Seattle is a big city, so it is really different from Spokane. I had very wonderful experiences in Seattle.
 |
| Fabulous Safeco Field |
First, I enjoyed the Safeco Field. I love baseball, so I was very excited to go there. When Ichiro was with in
Orix Buffaloes, I went to watch his games. I was 5 years old, so I don't remember the game now. Anyway, I like baseball and I like Ichiro, so I wanted to go to the Safeco Field. However, Ichiro doesn't play for Seattle Mariners now. At Safeco Field, I could enter the visitors' locker room. I was so excited. In addition, we could go on the field. It was very fun. Also, I could go to the store that sells some Mariner' goods. I enjoyed the store. I wanted to buy some souvenirs for my father, but I was too excited to think about my father. I couldn't buy anything for him. However, except for that, everything was really good. I enjoyed Seattle a lot.
Second, Space Needle was awesome place. At the last day of our trip, we ate brunch there. The brunch was beyond my description. All the food was great, especially muffins. The muffins are better than Japanese muffins, I thought. There were many kinds of muffins and breads, but I was full. I ate only two of them. However, I was so satisfied with the food. After we ate brunch, we could go to the top of the Space Needle. The view from the top of tower was great. However, it was little cloudy, so I could not see the mountains, like Mount Rainer. I could see the town, many buildings, and some of the mountains. It was windy and so cold, but we enjoyed the view. After that, we did shopping. We got 15% off ticket for the Space Needle store, so I bought some postcards and some souvenirs. I really want to go there and eat the brunch and enjoy the view and shopping again.
 |
| Awesome market |
On the last day, we enjoyed Pike Place Market a lot. It was March 17th, so it was St. Patrick's Day. There are many people who were wearing green clothes. We enjoyed the atmosphere. We went to the 1st Starbucks shop. I bought some tumblers for me and for my friends. After that, I went to a doughnut shop and a nuts shop. Both the doughnut and nuts were delicious. We don't have enough time to go to piroshki. I regret that.
I really enjoyed this trip, and had fun at Seattle. I could eat delicious meals, and I went to many places. I want to go there again. Next time, I want to learn more about the place before I go there. I will enjoy more.
Comments
Hello,
I compretely agree with you! I also enjoy to learn a lot of things, go shopping, eat great foods and stay at a nice hotel!
I just regret that we are not in the same TG and be able to go to Eastcoast together...
I understood your feeling. I enjoyed a lot of food; especially brunch at Space Needle. However I regleted that I should learn more about the places. I enjoyed this trip so I think it's OK.