I was surprised at American children's attitude toward study when I visit elementary school. When a teacher asked the children some question, almost all the student raised their hand speak something. Some of the Japanese student often do that, others won't do that, becase they rely on those who often give an opinion. When I was a little girl, I did the same thing as Japanese children do.
I was also amazed that American children speaks something without caring about their mistakes. In Japan, some students think that it is awkword to make a mistake, but I don't think it is better to make a mistake than not to say anything.
The most inportant thing is that all of the students can give opinions. The moment I went to a group, each of them introduce themselves, and they not only introduce themselves but also taught me about their family. Morover, when I asked them some question, they not only said to me yes or no but also
told me about the reason or detail. In Japan I cannot ask someone many question, because some of them think that it is impolite to do that, but I think it is good to think about reason. Sometimes I cannot tell the reason even though someone ask me why.
Although they are much younger than me, I learned a lot of things from them like an attitude during classes and initaitives and so on. I think if they were in Japanese elementary school, they all could be excellent students. It was really good experience for me to meet them.
I was also amazed that American children speaks something without caring about their mistakes. In Japan, some students think that it is awkword to make a mistake, but I don't think it is better to make a mistake than not to say anything.
The most inportant thing is that all of the students can give opinions. The moment I went to a group, each of them introduce themselves, and they not only introduce themselves but also taught me about their family. Morover, when I asked them some question, they not only said to me yes or no but also
| Excellent Elementary school students |
Although they are much younger than me, I learned a lot of things from them like an attitude during classes and initaitives and so on. I think if they were in Japanese elementary school, they all could be excellent students. It was really good experience for me to meet them.
Comments
Hello, Mao!
I was also surprised to see their attitude, and I learned an important behavior through the elementary school! I really want to follow their attitude!
I was also amazed that most of all them rised their hands and they didn't hesitate to say their opinion. I thought it's a good thing and Japanese should say their opinion more like them.I think we had a great time. I really want to meet them as soon a possible.