Awesome Pizza

One month has passed since we came here. We have experienced a lot of things that have both surprised and confused us. Classes are very fun, and my life in my house also exciting. One of my best experiences I experienced in our dormitory.

One of my group members' birthdays was in February, so we held party for her. It was a surprising idea. The living room was decorated for the party. There are frills, balloons, streamers on the wall. It was so cute. We prepared some chips and drinks, and our RA made us delicious cup cakes. There are some presents for her, like coffee and a order made book. It was really interesting for me. Japanese usually don't hold the big party like this.

Huge Pizza!
At the party, most surprising experience was the pizza. My RA ordered a pizza!! She said to us "The size of the pizza is so big. Japanese girls are always surprised about the size." We were so exited. We couldn't wait the pizza. After we prepared for the party, the pizza came to our house. We were so surprised, because the size of the pizza is bigger than we expected! We thought it is little bigger than Japanese size, but the size was too big. The size of pizza can't be compared with Japanese pizza. We ate almost all the pizza, but we all felt full, and we can't move for a while. However, the pizza was so good, and we had really good time. I showed the picture of the pizza to my friends. All of them surprised about the size. It was so fun to watch their reaction. If we hold the party like this in the future, there wouldn't be such a size like this pizza in Japan. American usually hold the big party, so there are very very big size pizza. I think it's a interesting part of American culture.

Now, I know I can experience a lot of surprising things during my life in America. I want to discover more and more things which I can't discover in Japan. It makes the life more and more fun, I think. I should keep looking for many things around me. To find new things will make me great person.

Comments