Valuable Experiences


Last week, I took a trip to East Coast, Boston and Washington. I had spent six days there. It was so exciting trip for me. I could learn a lot about American history. I realized the importance of this program. Among two cities, my most impressive place is Washington D.C.
Amazing Museum!

First, Smithsonian museum was wonderful to me. It is the largest museum in the world. I went to three areas, National Gallery of art, Museum of Natural History and Air and Space Museum. My favorite area is Air and space. I could touch a moon rock!! It was one of my interesting experiences. I could see many kinds of airplane, and learn about affair during world war and the person who could fly first. I saw many things which we had watched the movie, Night at the museum. It was very exciting. But we had not much time. So we couldn’t all of the area. I’m really sorry about that. Someday I want to visit here again.

Second, Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Korean War Memorial is moving places to me. There are many sculptures which express sorrow of war. Many people were there, and some people were looking for their relatives which are written on the wall. This memorial shows “Freedom is not free.” Because many people became victims for freedom. This war was very high cost. I sympathized about the expression. I felt very sad, and thought we must make same mistakes forever. Though this place was sad and serious, I could learn about important things. We must forget about the sorrow of war.

In conclusion, I could learn about many American histories in this trip, and I took interest in that more and more. This trip is valuable for me. I could have a really good time.