Mysterious Experiences

I traveled with, Kathy, Akiko, and tour guide Mika to East Coast by plane. I had a really good time in Boston on April 14th. This city is the best city that I've ever visited. During the trip, I was so impressed by people in Plymouth Plantation. I also liked the landscape. For these two reasons, this was my most enjoyable place.

First of all, I enjoyed talking to people such as Native Americans. Before going I heard a lot about the actresses and actors there from my teacher in class but it was more fabulous than I expected because they behaved so naturally that I felt it was actually at that time. They behave as if they were real Native Americans so I was so intrigued to be there. However, I didn't have enough time to get to know about them so if I have a chance to go there again sometime I'd definitely ask more questions to them. Some of the questions I prepared I was not able to ask them. Moreover they were kind enough to answer our questions. For example, I asked “What do you do?” and “What kind of shoes are you wearing?” Then they showed me their shoes and explained how they live there. It was not so difficult for me to understand their English and also they could understand my English too. I was so imoressed by them to talk.

Beautiful Nature
Another reason why I liked Plymouth Plantation is I could experience a lot of nature there. It was incredible because the grass was beautiful, trees were amazing and water of river was clear. It was a sunny day when I visited there, it was more fabulous than usual I think. Furthermore there is no electronic machine such as cars of course so it was quiet. I was so glad to visit Plymouth Plantation because I had a really good time. I can't express how wonderful it was.

At first I felt that talking with Native Americans would be weird but I found it awesome. These were very special and precious experiences. I'm just curious about how America has changed today. I was so glad to talk to them and have a lot of conversations. Through these experiences it is unforgettable memories in my life.