Impressed Smithsonian Institution

I had a great time during East Coast trip when early April. Everything impressed and surprised me. Actually, I wasn't interested in Japanese history and also I don't like to go to museums to see because they are very boring for me so I thought American history is boring, too. However, this trip changed my mind. Before visiting the East Coast, I had studied about American history a lot in my class. At first, I wasn't interested in American history however I gradually became interested in knowing about American history more and more. Then, I really studied hard and prepare for the trip. My favorite place is the Smithsonian Institution because I watched a movie which was set in the Smithsonian Institution and also this is a really huge museum!

Amazing dinosaur!
One day, I watched the movie called '' Night at the Museum.'' As I said, this movie is set in the Smithsonian Institution thus I really looked forward to visiting to the museum! This museum actually has nineteen museums! Its scale is amazing! I could go to five museums which my group member wanted to go nevertheless the tour guide said we can go only two or three museums. I could see lots of exhibits. The most impressive thing is that I could touch the Moon Rock. It's a real moon rock! It's very rare experience for me. I also enjoyed at Natural American History Museum. There is a First Lady's exhibit in that museum. I have been interested in Michelle Obama thus I was really glad to see her real wedding dress at there. Also there are past first Ladies clothes. They're marvelous! I could see many kind of exhibits each museums.

There were a couple of other things that were interesting about the museum. I love not only the museum but also the outside atmosphere because there are numerous people around museums! It looks like Disney Land! I was excited at the moment when I saw a dance performer on the street! In Japan, I can't see such a nice performer! I also surprised because the Smithsonian Institution is complimentary museum even though this institution is possessed of a great fortune!

I had learned lots of American culture at the Smithsonian Institution, so one day, I want to go there again.