Fabulous Place

It was my first time to visit Boston and Washington D.C. I went there from April 9th to 14th on East Coast Trip. As not only I learned America's history and culture but also I could visit many places which are important in the present. I visited a lot of museums, memorials and historical places and I was impressed by especially Lincoln Memorial.


Beautiful Harmony :)

First, the appearance of the memorial was inspired me. When I arrived in front of memorial, I lost my words. It was very very beautiful. The outward appearance was so huge and good, and it was fine day, so Lincoln Memorial and the sky were in harmony. I was really excited to see the statue of Lincoln, so when I could see him, I lost my words again. It was because of his dignified looking and fabulous. Also, I found a difference between his both hands. I asked a guide and she said to me his left hand shows "A" and his right hand shows "L" in American finger language. These means his name's initial but there are various views. Moreover, the view from the memorial was really beautiful. I could see the Washington Monument in the distance. This was also in harmony with the blue beautiful sky. I took a lot of pictures and these are all wonderful and lovely. I really enjoyed seeing and taking pictures the Lincoln Memorial.

Second, I was impressed by the person of Abraham Lincoln. Through a lot of tourists and visitors, I realized he was a great person and really popular still now. Before I went there, I heard Lincoln was the most loved president in America. It is true. The people who visited there were smiling, and I felt so happy. I was really glad to visit Lincoln Memorial.

Through this trip, I learned lots of things and got lots of American history and culture's knowledge. I am interested in America more and would like to know more than ever.