Surprising University Students

I had a great time on the Seattle trip. I enjoyed the trip so much. During the trip, I went to the University of Washington. The university has a big campus and a lot of beautiful buildings. It was a good experience for me. During the time of university, I had a shocking experience.
Beautiful campus

When I walked around the university, I saw a lot of people who were lying or sitting on the lawn, and some were sleeping on it! I was surprised because there is no one who sleeps on the lawn in Japan. If someone was sleeping on the lawn, he or she would be laughed at in Japan. In addition to that, there are few lawns in Mukogawa University in Japan, so I thought that the University of Washington has the great environment. I really envy the students of this university. They also enjoyed playing Frisbee on the lawn or skateboarding on the walk ways, and it also hardly can be seen in Japan.

The students of the University of Washington enjoyed their own time. How wonderful it is! I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this university.