Very fun shopping

Great grocery store
On Sunday, I enjoyed shopping store named Safeway with my group members and RA. I planned to buy only tissues, but this store has more merchandise than I thought. That is why, I bought a lot of things in spite of myself. I bought Haagen-Dazs ice cream. It was very cheap and big. It was $4.79. In Japan, the half size of it is about 300yen, and I had never seen such a size before. In addition, there were many kinds of flavors. I was surprised when I saw them. I thought many products in America are bigger than that of Japan.

There were many such surprising things during my shopping. I think I will be confronted with them from now on. I want to learn about many cultural differences in America, and talk about a lot of things I learn in America to my family and friends when I go back to Japan.