![]() |
| Many cups, coffee and hot chocolate |
When I first heard about this, I thought teacher
made a mistake. He wanted to say don’t drink, because teachers in Japan forbid
drinking in class even if it is just water. But when I catch a cold, we are
permitted to drink water to take a medicine in class. Only then. That is why I
supposed he made a mistake, but it was true. We can drink coffee or hot
chocolate or tea in class. I’m very happy, because I like coffee and hot
chocolate. A week ago, Ron gave me a cup of hot chocolate and some chocolates
in his class. It was very sweet, but I had very nice time in the class. And my
reading teacher is Jill. She also said “You can bring water or coffee or anything.”
I was surprised a bit, but at that time, I supposed this is American style.
It’s usual in America.
I
think that it’s a great idea, because drinking can rid of person of stress.
When I study hard, I feel the stress. I want Japanese class to adopt this
system. I want to drink every time!!!
