Lively Classes!!

How quickly time flies! About a month has passed since I came to Spokane. I have already had many experiences in one month, taking classes, going shopping, doing a lot of homework and so on.

Active class :)
The most impressive thing to me in MFWI is class style. In Japan, students have to keep silent and if you want to say something, you have to say it after you raise your hand and the teacher calls on you. However, MFWI is different. Speaking up in class is favorably received by the teachers so the students can speak about everything they want. However, I am very shy and not outgoing, so I was not used to speaking up easily. A lot of teachers tell us that they want us to be active and outgoing and I also want to be like that. One day, we had to do presentation of a "Me bag" to introduce yourself. I was really nervous to speak in front of the classmates and the teacher but I tried to do my best. I was glad that they listened to me earnestly and asked me many questions. I felt wonderful doing this. Therefore I plan to speak more in the classes.

Although I am still a reticent person now, I want to be active and outgoing little by little before going back to Japan and I also want my family to say to me " You have changed for the good!"