The Greatest Experience

All the students enjoyed the Doll Festival on 2nd March at commons. This event is one of the Japanese traditional festivals since old ages. Many elementary school students also participated in this. Actually it was much more fun than I expected because we had a chance to talk with them. I had a great lunch with them and talked a lot about many things, for example, siblings, cultures, hobbies and so on. To my great surprise, the boy who I was talking with is interested in Japanese culture such as Doll Festival. I was so glad to hear that. He seemed to have had a fun time as well.

Enjoyable Lunch Time
Moreover I found that these children spoke faster than the teachers at MFWI do. I know it's kind of normal. I could understand what they're saying and also could make myself understood in English. It was the most fabulous experience that I have ever had since I came to the USA. I also learned that cultural differences between us. Most of them had snacks for lunch, kind of chips or something like that. Frankly speaking, we don't eat any snacks for lunch in Japan. I was so surprised about that and at the same time I found it interesting to get know the differences between each other. They're just only 10 years old or so, but they're so smart, and also talkative as much as I am.

It was really nice talking with these guys. I hope I could have this kind of opportunity again. I think it's going to be unforgettable memory in my life forever! Actually we're going to visit another elementary school in writing class. I'm so excited.