Exciting Dormitory Life

My wonderful dorm friends
I'm enjoying my dormitory life in Dickinson so much. My dorm mates can enjoy talking whenever we want. We often talk about our daily events, and it is so fun. Community life is very enjoyable for me.

Also, there is our RA, Kelsi! She is so funny and kind to us. We often enjoy games, and they are very amusing. Yesterday, we enjoyed a nabe party. We cooked nabe together and it was very good. After that, we enjoyed playing Wii. We played a Mario game, and It was so fun! We had forgotten the time while we were playing and it became late. We had a really good time. In the future, we are planning some outings and activities, for example, holding a nabe party and going to Sushi.com, Sky High, and a cafe. I'm really looking forward to them. I can't wait to do these things. It will be fun!

However, dormitory life is not just enjoyable things. We also have many problems while we live together. I want to overcome all of them. I think that it is also one of the good points of dormitory life. I want to learn a lot from my community life, and also want to enjoy it as much as possible!