Admirable Bathroom

Only shower  rooms
When I went to the public restroom at Seattle airport, I was amazed at the door of the toilet, because there is a big space under the door. And I was also surprised at the bath in my dormitory. There are just showers and no bathtubs.

I was uncomfortable these differences customs, because we don’t have space of under the toilet like in America. And we usually take a bath in Japan, but I can’t do this here. I wonder why some American people don’t take a bath. There are many good points to taking a bath. For example, we can relax when we take a bath. And taking a bath helps us not to get fat by taking a bath, because we can work out a lot of sweats when we take a bath. In Japan, I usually take it about 30 minutes or more. While I take a bath, I listen to music or read books or drink water and so on. It’s a nice time for me to do something when I take a bath. It’ s important for me in my daily life. But now, I have to take a shower only, so I miss taking a bath.

I want American people to take a bath almost everyday. It’s a nice event in our life. It's a time of supreme bliss for me. I think not taking a bath is no life.