Very Surprising Days

Cute squirrel!
I had many surprising happenings last week. First, I saw some unusual animals at MFWI which I haven't seen much in Japan. When I took a walk with my friends in the daytime last Monday, I saw a wild squirrel. It was surprising for me. I have heard about a squirrel from my friends before, but I didn't expect to see one. We were very excited, and we took many pictures. A squirrel is very shy, because it runs away from people immediately. I wanted to see this squirrel for a longer time, but I was very happy to take pictures. I want to see it again.

Second,I saw two deer when I took a walk with my roommate in the evening last Tuesday. The deer were running across the street in front of us. We were very astonished that they appeared suddenly, so we clasped hands each other unexpectedly. After that we went on taking a walk and to pay more attentions to nature around us. Just then, an adviser ran across the street in front of us. We were very amazed again with her. We were very surprising, but she ran and laughed at us.

I had three surprising happenings in a week. I want to experience many pleasant happenings during my four months at MFWI, but I don't want to encounter fearful things.