This is my second time to stay in a dormitory. I have stayed for about two weeks in another dormitory in Seattle when I was a junior high school student. I thought it was too short at that time. Therefore I was really looking forward to staying here for four months. And now, I get pleasure from life at MFWI.
 |
| Fabulous RA!! |
One of my pleasures is talking with my RA Alexis. When I met her the first time, I was very nervous to talk to her. I am a very shy girl and she is also a shy girl so I couldn't talk to her easily. However, now we are joking and having fun with each other. We found a common hobby between us. That hobby is watching a certain Japanese animation show, but it is not popular now. It was broadcasted from 1989 to 1992, and its name is "Ranma 1/2." We like it, and we often talk about it. It is very fun and interesting. I want to make a lot of memory with her!
 |
| Marvelous friends!! |
I also enjoy staying and living with my friend, her name is Chinami. She is very kind, funny and cute. We have a similar character so I can live in comfort. Moreover, we have a lot of visitor to our room. One of our friends Rie, she always come to our room. She lives in Helen Keller House. We always talk a lot and laugh a lot. We study English hard and do our own homework enthusiastically. They always cheer me up so I am grateful to them.
For the present I'm not homesick and don't feel culture shock, so I want to keep this condition.