Fabulous Dormitory Life

My dormitory, Cannon house
When I arrived at MFWI last week, I was very surprised that all houses were like castles. There are many wonderful activities in our life at MFWI that we have never experienced in Japan. MFWI is the best place for me to mature myself. I enjoy my life especially my dormitory life with my housemates and RA.

I have some exciting activities at MFWI. The one of them is a dormitory life with my housemates and RA. I stay at cannon house with them. In our dormitory life, we have a great opportunity to talk with RA and housemates. Every Monday through Friday, we have a tutorial in a dormitory. RA plans some avtivities  to enjoy together. We have to speak only English during a tutorial. We enjoy many kind of activity such as watching movies and TVs and playing games.  I try to talk with them in English as much as I can even though I can talk to housemates in Japanese because I have no chance to stay with native speakers in Japan.

My roommate's birthday party
Last Sunday, February 19th was my roommate’s birthday. My RA, Christa planned interesting things in secret to surprise her. I put a picture of Jude Low on the wall because she really likes him. We played the game of pin the tail on the donkey. It was a kiss version. I really enjoyed American style of birthday party.

My dormitory life is the one of exciting thing in our life at MFWI. We can enjoy talking with friends and RAs. It’s so comfortable and I feel that Cannon House is like my home. My housemates and RA are all friendly and kind, and a relationship between RA and students is very close. I am really happy about staying at MFWI for 4 months and having a great chance to study English.