| Very very big pizza! |
What surprised me first happened last week. I went to Walmart at Shadle center with my friends. I didn't intend to buy anything and I was just going to see what kind of goods were available. But, I wanted to buy sweets, snacks, pizza and so on, because the shop's goods looked very delicious. Also, in spite of these were big size and full in the big box, these were cheap. For example, Pringles which is a potato chip snack may be $1.90 in Japan, but the same size Pringles was $1 in America, and twenty big cookies were also $1. I bought them in spite of myself. Pizzas, breads, chocolates and more were very cheap.
I love eating foods, so I will try to eat various kinds of food here, but I think that I should be careful not to eat too much, not to buy too many foods and not to gain weight. I want to enjoy eating food until I go back Japan!