Amazing classes in the USA

I came to MFWI about one week ago. It is the first time to go abroad. The life is so interesting. I found that there are 3 differences between Japanese and American classes.

First, American students participate more positively than Japanese students. On the contrary, Japanese students often sleep, talk to neighbor friends and keep silent when the teacher asks questions in the class. And, almost all teachers in Japan don’t take care about students. This is not good for us to improve our skills.
Enjoyable group activity!!
Second, there aren’t many class group activities in Japan compared to the USA. We often study individually in class. So we can’t share our own opinion, and I think the student who is not clever can’t improve our skill easily. This is because, lectures in Japan do not course on students ability. The lecture isn’t correspond with students ability. It is difficult for the teacher to know students ability, and This is not good for students.

Third, after we express our opinion, the behavior of American teachers is different from Japanese teacheres’s. In America, teachers tell us “good or nice try! ”, but on the contrary in japan, teachers tell us our opinion is not collect. In the case of a bad answer, the teacher does not allow us to express our opinion. Almost all teachers don't speak well of us at first in Japan. I became happy when I took my first class in America. Every teacher is speak well of us. I think this behavior encourages all students to participate in the class and study. American classes are good for students and teachers.

Therefore, I think American classes are better than Japanese. Japanese students including me must participate in class more positively!!!!!!!J