 |
| Delicious Food |
I really enjoyed my time at Red Robin last Tuesday. It is a yummy restaurant in downtown. I went there last Tuesday because my conversation class had to go restaurant and eat lunch there. The restaurant's furniture is very nice. It is American style and almost red color. I like it. My partner is
Sakurako. She is very kind. I ordered "Steak Sliders." It was very tasty. After that, I ordered cupcake. It was very good, too. Also, the
Clark was very friendly so I could speak English easily. We asked him two questions. " How long have you been working in this restaurant? and do you like this restaurant?" we said, " For two years, and I like this restaurant very much because the employee are very kind" he said. It is a nice opportunity for me to speak English. We had a good time there, and I want to go the restaurant again. I recommend this restaurant to everyone.
Comments