 |
| Marvelous Dinner |
Today, I enjoyed a Welcome Banquet at Commons. I have been looking forward to it for a long time. Jill's family and my group members were at my table. Jill's husband is very kind because he talked with me in easy English and he was always laughing. I thought that he was a pleasant person. I had a wonderful time larning about his character. He teaches me French dishes. He is from France. He's French's story is very interesting. I thought I want to go to France in the future. Commons foods are very delicious. Main food is Italian. He taught me this information. I haven't eaten so many kind of country's foods in japan. so it was very freshness and exciting. Last song time I was very moved because everyone in this spot became one. One for all, all for one. I felt I had a good time. I held this environment is very good. I deeply grateful to my parents for giving this environment.
Comments