Sensational Seattle!

From March 11 to 13, I had an enriching experience on my trip to Seattle. These three days obviously became an admirable memory because this was the first time for me to visit Seattle!

My precious friends!
On the first day, there were three things that I enjoyed most. First, I saw a Columbia river on the way to Seattle. I was very amazed because I have never seen such a big, long, beautiful and mystical river. I could also see the beautiful view of Cascade Mountains. These wonderful sight healed me. After that, I visit Safeco Field, the Seattle Mariner's home. I couldn't watch the game, but I had a lot of special experience at the stadium. For example, I could go down to the field and sit on the bench which players always use. Then, I bought some Mariner's goods for my father as a souvenir because my father often watch baseball on TV. I hope he will like my souvenirs! In the afternoon, I also enjoyed visiting University of Washington. I walked through a beautiful campus which has big library famous for a fantastic system. I really wanted to study there. I was very satisfied with a lot of marvelous experiences.

On the second day, there are many interesting things too. I visited the Washington State Capitol in Olympia. I really admired a lot of beautiful buildings and furniture, especially very gorgeous Tiffany's chandelier. After that, I visited Pike Place Market. It is located on the coast, so I could feel fresh air and water. I really want to live in there someday! There are many people enjoying shopping on that day. One of the places I could visit is the first Starbucks shop. I was very satisfied to buy some mugs for my family and also myself!! I stood in line with many people, so I felt a little bored. However, in front of the shop, the unique man sang a happy song. He made everyone happy! In the evening, I enjoyed a dinner cruise. I felt like being a celebrity because many delicious food were offered and I could see the indescribable night view of Seattle. After that, I went to bed as soon as I arrived at the hotel because I was so tired, but satisfied!

My funny friend Natsuko and me
I certainly enjoyed the last day in Seattle. I went to the Space Needle, the symbol of Seattle, to eat a delicious brunch at the restaurant where we can see the sky view. Unfortunately, the weather was bad, so I couldn't see clearly the view of the city. To make things worse, I'm really afraid of heights, so I felt bad! Otherwise, Many interesting items were sold in the souvenir shop. I think the most interesting museum in this trip was the Burke Museum. There were many exhibit of Native American Arts. I wondered how the people made these huge items like a totem pole without any technical machine tools. I was really impressed their original unconventional ideas and high degree of intelligence. I want to study the details of Native American. I completely enjoyed everything on the last day in Seattle.

On this trip, I had many experiences that are useful for my study and daily life. I have a keen desire to know about America. This trip became a lasting memory for me!

Comments