Satisfactory shopping

Rie and Yukie ★
I went to the enormous Valley Mall for shopping with my roommate on March 19. We were looking forward to going shopping. We took a MFWI bus, and it took 20 or 30 minute to get there. It was our first time to go shopping at Valley Mall. It was a very huge shopping mall. There were many interesting stores, for example, clothes store, shoe store, and miscellaneous goods store.

The first store we went to which was my favorite was Hollister. It was clothes store. The clothes was very cute and fashionable. The store’s atmosphere was so cool. I bought some jeans, a one-piece, and a parka. My roommate and I bought matching parkas of different colors. There was a list price which said "The dress is 50 percent off !" We thought the parka which was 50 percent off, but it was not discounted. We were very amazed. We asked the clerk, "Why is this parka is not discounted?" so the clerk answered, "The parka is not a dress. The dress is beside the parka." We were very disappointed, but we thought it was a good lesson for us. We were lucky to have a good experience.

Another store which I really enjoyed was Forever 21. I heard from my friends that Forever 21 was so good, so I was very eager to visit this store. The store was bigger than Hollister. There were many t-shirts, skirts, shoes, and shiny accessories. The goods were not organized compared with those in Japanese store, so it was a little hard to find my favorite ones. The clothes were so lovely. There were so many spring clothes. I felt spring is coming soon. I bought a pair of shorts, a white shirt, a one-piece, and a floral pattern hair band. I think most goods were inexpensive, but the tax was a little high which confused me. When I pay the bill, I was a little confused, but it was OK. It is my lesson too. We bought a favorite things which we wanted.

The store which I really wanted to go to was Crispy Cream Doughnut shop. I saw this store in Osaka, but I have never been there before. The inside of store was full of a good sweet smell. I felt very happy in an instant. I bought a plain doughnut and a chocolate shake. The doughnut was an amazingly soft and buoyant. The size of the shake was a little big for me, but it tasted great. When I eat sweet things, I feel awfully joyful.

We could stay in Vally Mall for about 3 hours, but it was not enough time. I wanted to do more window shopping. It was a good time for me. The Valley Mall is a very pleasant place. I could refresh myself. If we have an opportunity to go to Valley Mall, I would like to go shopping again there.

Comments