 |
| The funniest movie |
I enjoyed seeing the funniest movie with my friends at North Town Mall on February 26. Do you know the movie,
The Green Hornet? I love this movie so much, so I saw it twice. This movie
directed by Michel Gondry. He is the same person who directed the wonderful movie
, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004). I like his works because his ideas are always amazing. His stage effects are dramatic and his works has warmth. At first, I just wanted to see his new movie, but now, I am completely crazy about this movie.
The Green Hornet is a super hero action comedy. This story is so simple. Britt and his father's ex-servant, Kato, become crime busters who pose as offenders in order to infiltrate into the real criminals. I really have crush on Kato. His action scenes are all incredible and cool! His name is just like a Japanese name but he is from Shanghai, so his name has no connection with Japan. I think this point is strange because sometimes Asians are confused with other Asian countries' people. However, I love everything in this movie because it makes me happy!! My friends also like it. I want to see it again! However, I have to wait for DVD to come on sale. I must buy it. I can't wait!
Comments