Greatest Banquet

Yoshie's great family
 One week ago Friday, we had our Welcome Banquet which I had been looking forward to very much. I shared a table with my friends and Yoshie's family. Yoshie's husband, son and daughter are black, so we got scared at first. Her son whose name is Musashi learned how to make paper cranes from my friend. Incidentally, his nickname is Bu-chan because he was fat baby about 15 years ago!!! Her daughter whose name is Yoko played with a tea bag. Maybe, she began to feel bored. I talked with Yoshie's husband mostly about his family. He spoke too fast for me so I couldn't understand what he said. After a while, I could understand what he said little by little. He showed me many pictures too, so I enjoyed looking at pictures. I thought that, Yoshie is great because she can speak as a native speaker. I want to speak fluent English too!! At the Welcome Banquet, I also enjoyed the delicious food. There were many kind of food, for example, lasagna, Japanese grilled chicken, salad, cake, fruits and so on. I told chef to thank for making nice food. Finally, "A Whole New World" by the students was very nice to me because I love Disney music! Especially, this song is very beautiful and romantic so I love this very much. I was happy to sing this song with my friends in English! All of these things made the Welcome Banquet are very good memory for me!

Comments