 |
| At Northtown |
I had a great time today with my group and RA at Northtown. I have been looking forward to today' s outing since last weekend, so I was really glad to go to there. After we had a brunch at Commons, we went to Northtown by bus. I was surprised that in Spokane the people who are going to get off a bus pull a cord. However, in Japan when we get off a bus, we push a button. It was surprising thing for me! We took a bus for fifteen minutes and arrived at Northtown. There are many kinds of shops there, for example, shoes shop, bookstore and department store. and we went in side a lot of shops. I enjoyed shopping and bought a pair of shoes and body creams. The body creams that I bought are more inexpensive than in Japan. I was happy, because the quality was good. Also we went to Starbucks Coffee shop and drink a cup of coffee. It tasted very good! The menu of Starbucks Coffee shop at Northtown is a little different from in Japan, so I want to try all of the drinks and foods which I haven't seen before while I stay here. Including Starbucks Coffee, I want to try every thing that I can't do in Japan. I had a fantastic time at Northtown.
Comments